Saturday, September 13, 2008

Black is the new Brooklyn Machine Works

I've been trying to quit smoking for some time now. I did a solid job on cutting back without a problem, and I've even quit buying cigarettes for the most part. I still buy tobacco pouches when the moment hits, which is usually several beers into the night. I still, however, can not go without cigarettes entirely throughout the day. I've kept myself mostly limited to 2-3 smokes a day, but like any addiction, you will inevitably make exceptions. I didn't smoke 3 yesterday, so I can smoke 4 today. It's a hard thing to do, especially when the core of your motivation is to not get grounded on the weekend by your roommate. Anyways, I'm usually pretty good at not smoking until the beers get cracked, which is another thing all together. Mostly I've just come to accept that I'm a casual yet consistant smoker.

Speaking of making exceptions, I'm going to get completely shit faced tonight since I didn't do anything for my Friday night because I was sleepy. Since I'm going to have to condense my partying to one night this weekend I have to make it really count, right?

If you had a hundred extra dollars what would you spend it on?

1 comment:

dan said...

another tubular tire since you can never have enough.