Thursday, September 11, 2008

Knock Knock

It's 9/11 mother fuckers!! BLAUUU

No, but, really. I am going to quit my job if I don't get a big raise, pronto. It's a cute gig and whatever-the entire jam is relatively laid back-but my ass is broke. Something has to change, and it's not going to be my attitude. I have been pretty gracious and hard-working long enough. This is pretty much the most American problem I experience in my day to day... Working too hard for no money. Fuck. I'm a bitch.

Dan's been trying to get us all to stay home with him while he has been sick. I know he has only mentioned trying to persuade Dwain, but he definitely asked me, too. Most definitely. He doesn't like to admit it, but he totally needs me.

The biggest news in my life is that I recently bought a pair of dunks that match my Cinelli perfectly. Photos to come.

I can't stop listening to Q-Tip tell me about a vivrant thing. Seriously. I am bugging.

1 comment:

dan said...

oh yeah i forgot. guess i was to busy delving in to the origins of life and being sick and stuck at home with the cat to remember.